What’s Happening in WoW
Mallet now has Lord Sanguinar’s Claim and the Breeches of the Avatar. I now sit at ~2050 healing without any additional raid buffs.
What’s Happening with the Blog
It’s been fairly quiet recently due to midterms. So nothing much here either!
Latest Blog Posts
Here are the posts from this week:
- By far the biggest and most far reaching consequence in 2.4: Kaliri Birds now learning how to fly.
- What is quite possibly one of the fastest times to take down Curator.
- It just goes to show that even at a high level of play, raids can still go bad in SSC.
- I took a look at the top comments last week. I never knew I had such insightful readers!
- I shared some of the worst raiding horror stories I had and that I heard of.
- An insightful from an officer perspective on what you should do if you want to leave your Guild.
- Carnage is now looking for a full time raid healer and a part time DPS!
- Looks like Blizzard’s introducing another item loot trend within Sunwell.
20 Questions by Matticus
Past columns I have written that still hold true to this day.
Trends in the WoW Blogosphere
The biggest trend at the moment is a no brainer. Everyone’s out there buzzing about the changes to 2.4 and speculating about reactions and impacts to the game.
A Dwarf Priest – There’s several excellent healing resources to be found if you see through it. The site looks a bit narrow for me, but it still works! What’s the blog about? I think the name speaks for itself =).
Matt Likes: Priest PvP Tips vs. Other Classes. If you’re a Priest whose planning on going toe to toe against other players, you will want to take a look at this. It may not help you kill them, but it can help you survive a few seconds longer.